1. Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on standard speed till gluten develops.
3. Place in an oiled container and fold the dough from the sides. Leave for bulk fermentation for 60 minutes.
4. Fold again but this time from the corners. Leave the dough another 30-60 minutes. Make sure the dough does not raise too much.
5. Scale and shape to baguettes. Place on woodblock.
6. Dry prove for approximately 40 minutes.
7. Bake on stone brick at 270 > 220°C. Bake with steam and release after five minutes. Leave the dampers partly open.