1. Place the ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl, keep the berries and nuts to the end of the mixing.
2. Mix on slow speed for approx. 3 minutes.
3. Mix on fast speed for 4 minutes.
4. Place in an container for bulk fermentation for 1 ½ hour. Do two three-foldings.
5. Scale at 700 gram and place the pieces on a floured baking sheet. Keep in fridge overnight.
6. Rise at room temperature and bake in stone oven.
(15 gr dry yeast can be replaced by 45 gr fresh yeast)
Baking temperature: 260>240°C
Steam: 6 sec
Baking time: Approx. 26 min
Box 13099 402 52 Göteborg Besöksadress: von Utfallsgatan 26-30 415 05 Göteborg Sverige