A naked cake with minimal outer layer of frosting shows off the cake’s natural texture.
1. Use a mixing bowl and paddle.
2. Place all liquids into the bowl. Followed by the dry ingredients.
3. Mix 2 minutes in slow speed followed by 4 minutes in medium speed.
4. Bake at 165 °C for approximately 60 minutes.
5. Make a light buttercream by mixing room temperature butter, white truffle, Colco and raspberry flavour for 10 minutes.
6. Cut the sponge cake into layers and brush with flavoured syrup. Fill with buttercream, chocolate truffle and raspberry jam.
7. Decorate the top and the sides with buttercream and create a rustic look typical for a naked cake design.
Baking temperature: 175°C
Baking time: 60 min
Butter 500 gr
White truffle 1100 gr
Colco 15 gr
Raspberry flavour 30 gr