1. Mix Bakels Glossy with warm water +40C, at least one hour before use. Set aside and store cold.
2. Put the ingredients for sweet dough in the mixer. Use cold water. Mix slowly for 6 min and faster for 6 min.
3. Scale pieces and let them rest for 20 min.
4. Roll out the dough. Add Bakels Remonce Coarse Cinnamon and Bakels Les Fruits Rhubarb.
5. Roll the dough and cut to pieces. Put them close to each other in a tray with higher edges.
6. Prove for 60 min and bake in 210 degrees for about 8 min.
7. Spray the baked goods with the gloss you previously prepared.