1. Mix all ingredients and whisk at average speed for 1 min.
2. Scrape down around the edge and whisk at maximum speed for 4 min.
1. Mix sugar and butter.
2. Add eggs slowly, then flour and salt.
3. Cool the pastry before use.
1. Boil water and Bakels Saphire Glaze and remove from the heat.
2. Add Bakels Diamond Glaze and allow to cool slightly.
3. Colour and season the glaze with frozen chopped basil.
4. Apply when the glaze is between 35-40 degrees.
1. Fill suitable tins with 3 mm thick shortcrust pastry, bake in 180 degrees for about 18 min.
2. Fill the strawberry mousse in silicone moulds and freeze them properly.
3. Fill the bottom of the shortcrust pastry with Bakels Les Fruits Strawberry.
4. When the mousse is frozen, remove it from the mould and top with the glaze. Assemble on the pastry.