Pecan & coffee cake
Tempting pecan & coffee cake recipe made with rich, natural flavours.
1. Combine all ingredients and fill in a baking tray.
2. Bake at 180°C for 8-10 minutes.
3. After baking, spread and squeeze the pecan nuts into the warm cake.
4. Leave the cake in the baking tray to cool.
Baking temperature: 180°C
Baking time: 8-10 min
1. Heat 1000 gr sugar and 880 gram cream. Add 540 gr butter and 640 gram dark chocolate, and let the mixture reach 85°C. Add 360 gr egg yolk and 70 gr Roasted coffee natural flavour and mix into a smooth batter.
2. Pour the blend over the baked cake and freeze.
3. Cut the cake into pieces.