1. Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 3 minutes and mix for high speed for 4 minutes.
3. Place in container for bulk fermentation for 1 ½ hour and do three-folds.
4. Scale at 600 gram and shape the dough.
5. Place the dough on a woodblock or a tray covered with paper. Refridgerate over night.
6. Dry prove in room temperature and bake at 260 > 240°C for 23 minutes in stone oven with 6 seconds of steam.
Baking temperature: 260 > 240°C
Baking time: 600 gram cirka 23 minuter
Steam: 6 seconds