1. Mix the batter for the cake bottoms with wing for about 5 min at average speed.
2. Mix into a crumb dough.
3. Mix Bakels Actiwhite and water, leave to swell for 30 min.
4. Boil water and sugar to 121 C and beat this over the egg white mixture during quick whisking for 1 min, then whisk the batter cold at average speed.
5. Put crumbles in the bottom of a ring and distribute evenly over the bottom, fill with cake batter about 80 g in an 18 cm ring. Finishing by spreading a spiral of Bakels Les Fruits Strawberry around in the batter.
6. Bake in 180 C for about 15-18 min.
7. When the bottoms are cool, start by removing them from the rings and line the rings with plastic ribbons. Add a bottom and then a string Bakels Les Fruits Strawberry along the edge. Fill the remaining surface with the strawberry mousse, place the remaining mousse above the entire surface and then a bottom on. Put to freeze.
8. After the cake is frozen take it out of the rings, spread the meringue to desired appearance. Burn lightly and decorate after own preference.